2016 was a mix bag of a year but let’s focus on the positives,shall we? This year was a banner year for us at Stacks. In the last weeks of the year we are going to take a look back of some of our highlights. So here are our most viewed posts of the past year.
- Review: Half Lost by Sally Green Who knew this was going to be such big crowd pleaser? This book really broke my heart. The ending was so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I originally reviewed this back in January but we are still getting views.
- Preview of the Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan So this post is originally from 2015 but the excitement over Riordan’s new book carried over into 2016. It’s views more then doubled my review of the book. I’ll try not to read too much into that. 😉
- Discussion: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater Part 1 My excitement over the The Raven King was subtle. Okay, not so subtle. This was the first of a week long celebration of Stiefvater’s The Raven Cycle series. I examined different aspects of the series and tried to predict what was going to happen in the final book.
- Review: Endure by Sara B. Larson Another surprising addition to the list. This review from January about the final book in Sara B. Larson’s book was a pretty good series.
- Discussion: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater Part 2 and rounding out our top five is Part 2 of my The Raven Cycle love fest.
Pingback: Happy One Year Anniversary to The Raven King and Maggie Stiefvater! | 2 Women, So Many Books