It’s been 8 years in the making but finally!!! the finale to the Libba Bray’s excellent The Diviner’s Series.
The final book in The Diviner’s series comes out on Tuesday so I decided to re-read the previous book to get ready.
Will Stevie finally be able to solve the Ellingham murders and the murders happening in Burlington too?
Taking one of my list. I probably bought this book right after I finished Victoria’s other series, Shade of Magic. Which I read in 2018 so yeah I bought a while ago.
I raced through the first book and I was super excited to find out the sequel came out last week! It was meant to be.
This was on sale so I thought I would give it a go.
A new decade brings new books. From a YA fan the 2010’s left the dystopian sagas behind and really went in on Fantasy novels. There was so many great ones. So what does the next decade bring. Well, here are a few books I can’t wait to read in 2020.
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins – A return to Panem but this time for the 25th Hunger Games or the games that Mags won. How does her story fit in with Katniss’? and How much am I going to cry knowing how it all ends for our girl Mags?
- Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland – The sequel to the fantastic Dread Nation. How will Jane and Katherine navigate the west after how everything ended and there are still zombies.
- The Tower of Nero by Rick Riordan – The final book in the Trials of Apollo and if the previous four to go by, it’s going to be an emotional roller coaster.
- The King of Crows by Libba Bray – Talk about a decade in the making, we finally get the last book the Diviner’s Series and I couldn’t be more excited.
- Untitled Book Four of The Bone Season Series by Samantha Shannon – It hasn’t been confirmed for 2020 but I’m putting it on the list and into the universe that it will come out.
What books are you waiting to read in 2020? Comment below with books we should check out next year.
I don’t remember who on twitter recommended this book but it looked intriguing. So he we go.
Another book I got at NY Comic Con this year. I’ll admit I was intrigued by the cover.