So excited to read this one.
Yes! Take me back to the Grishaverse!
This is apart of our Diverse Narrators challenge. A Muslim girl trying to navigate the world 1 year after 9/11
So, I wasn’t sure that I would make it to 18 hours. I am pretty pleased that I will definitely make it to 18 hours. I won’t make it to 24, though. That’s okay.
Here’s what I’ve been reading:
1. Seared by Suleikha Snyder. I finished this earlier today.
2. Circe by Madeline Miller. I finished this yesterday. Oh, god. It’s so good.
3. The Kalevala by Elias Lönnrot and Keith Bosley (translator). This epic oral tale has been so enjoyable. I’ve been listening to it first thing in the morning. I think I’m now about halfway done.
4. King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard. I’m two chapters away from finishing this one! Woo!
5. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz. I’m only two chapters into this but I’m very curious to see where it goes.
There’s a chapter of a stats book I’m hoping to also polish off this weekend. I’m pretty happy with this weekend! And, even happier with the new books I’ve added to my tbr from recs from twitter, litsy, and instagram.
I like a good mystery.
I AM SO EXCITED TO FINISH THIS BOOK!
I started the week before last read a chapter, put it down and walked away. I picked it up this weekend and now I’m roughly three-quarters of the way done. I’m excited to read the rest of it!
Okay, I’m ready to find out what Jude has planned now that Carden is on the throne. Let’s do this!
I got this novel‘s ARC from edelweiss and now that it’s all downloaded onto my e-reader, I’m going to do a little e-reading.
This isn’t a review so much as a scream into the void. I am loving this book. It is so good. But, I’m bad at planning. So bad that even though I had three weeks to read it (I checked it out from the library) my audiobook expired three chapters from the end. I am so close to being done. I was in the middle of a very emotionally tense scene. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
So, now I’m back in the queue waiting for a copy to be available…again… so I can hear the end of this book.
Can you die from not hearing the end of a book? Asking for a friend.