So, I wasn’t sure that I would make it to 18 hours. I am pretty pleased that I will definitely make it to 18 hours. I won’t make it to 24, though. That’s okay.
Here’s what I’ve been reading:
1. Seared by Suleikha Snyder. I finished this earlier today.
2. Circe by Madeline Miller. I finished this yesterday. Oh, god. It’s so good.
3. The Kalevala by Elias Lönnrot and Keith Bosley (translator). This epic oral tale has been so enjoyable. I’ve been listening to it first thing in the morning. I think I’m now about halfway done.
4. King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard. I’m two chapters away from finishing this one! Woo!
5. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz. I’m only two chapters into this but I’m very curious to see where it goes.
There’s a chapter of a stats book I’m hoping to also polish off this weekend. I’m pretty happy with this weekend! And, even happier with the new books I’ve added to my tbr from recs from twitter, litsy, and instagram.