This is my favorite book in The Raven Cycle (so far). Gansey in his Ganseyness. Adam in his Adamness and Blue in her Blueness but most importantly Ronan in his Ronaness. I love him.
- If you could dream anything and bring it back with you when you awoke, what would it be?
- What really turned Declan and Ronan into enemies? Is it just that Declan is a liar and that he upheld Niall’s will without a fight?
- How long has Declan known about Ronan and Niall?
- Oh Poor Adam. It’s almost painful to read about his abuse and almost harder to read him think that he deserved it.
- I know Adam had to accept his bargain but maybe when he started to see strange things, maybe that’s the time to go to the women who deal with strange things?
- I don’t think I’ll understand the internet stanning for Kavinsky? He’s a terrible human being to put it mildly.
- I’m quite charmed by the courtship of Maura and the Gray Man. To quote Hamilton “So this is what it’s like to match wits”
- Calla is amazing. Her interactions with Ronan are always a delight. They should have more scenes together.
- I wish I knew more about the Gray Man and his brother. I get his brother is a sociopath but I feel like there is more there.
- champagne mistake. the champagne atrocity. I just loved how the Gray man described his rental car.
- Let’s talk about Ronan’s sexuality or how little it’s talked about. I think that’s it’s great that he never out right says his gay. He doesn’t have too. It’s pretty clear that he is. Just as it’s pretty clear that Gansey is straight.
- I wonder if there is more to the break in to Calla’s office at Aglionby.
- Kate pointed this out but I do love how Maggie writes her female characters. They stand up for themselves. They never play the damsel in distress. When Adam loses his cool when arguing with Adam, Blue doesn’t apologize for making him angry or stands and takes it. She just tell Adam that she would be outside and he can join her if he calms down. Take note ladies.
I think I had a few more thoughts but now I can’t remember. Oh well. Onto Blue Lily Lily Blue.