There are lots of good books coming out. March is going to be crazy with new releases!!
- Purple Hearts by Michael Grant (January 30)-The final book in the Soldier Girls Trilogy. Will Frangie, Rio and Rainey survive the end of the war? Who has the narrator been this whole time?
- Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes (February 6)-Another series ender. The Falling Kingdom Series has had so many twists and turns that it’s hard to predict how this one will end and who will live? The body count this high, it’s amazing we have so many still alive.
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (March 6)-So excited for this one. The buzz around this one has been incredible.
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi (March 6)-Now that Juliette is the leader and with that can only come new challenges.
- Tiger’s Dream by Collen Houck (March 20)-The long awaited final book in the Tiger’s Saga. It’s been four years since we last we heard from Kelsey and her tigers. One was left behind in the past but it’s not like thousands years apart can keep them away from each other long.
- I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman (March 27)-One of the best contemporary writers out there. She’s not afraid to tackle tough issues and this doesn’t look to be anything different.
- Aru Shah and the End of Times by Roshani Chokshi (March 27)-First book to be released from Rick Riordan Presents. It’s funny how many books I’ve read about Hindu mythology and this will be the first actually written by a Desi author.
And I’ve already looked at April’s release schedule. I won’t be going out much until July at this point. haha