Summer is over and now it’s to look forward to some fall reading. So get your pumpkin spice latte ready as here are some of the books I can’t wait to read this fall.
- The Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor (October 2)-The sequel to Strange the Dreamer and left off one big cliffhanger.
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa (October 2)-Shapeshifters, samurais and Japanese mythology. Yes please.
- A Very Large Expense of the Sea by Tahereh Mafi (October 16) In our attempt to read more diverse voices. Tahereh Mafi releases probably her most personal story yet. Shirin is a muslim girl starting a new school a year after 9/11.
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas (October 23)- The last book in the epic Thorne of Glass series. Who will prevail and who will die?
- Archenemies by Marissa Meyer (November 6)-The second book in the Renegades trilogy. The ending of Renegades really changes the dynamics of this one.
- The Storyteller by Traci Chee (November 13)- The final book in the Sea of Gold and Ink trilogy. Is the future already written for Sefia and Archer?
- The Reckoning of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin (November 13)-Noah Shaw has done some bad things and so has her girlfriend Mara Dyer. The consequences might be finally catching up to them.
What are you looking forward to reading this fall?