All the feels! Re-reading this book just reaffirms how painful The Raven King is going to be.
- What’s the deal with Henry Cheng? I mean seriously? Maggie has already said he is going to play a bigger part in the next book but what? What was he doing out that late at night when Gansey and Blue run into him?
- Speaking of, is there ever been a more romantic non-kiss. It almost puts some actually literary kisses to shame!
- I want to know more about Persephone’s backstory. Actually I want a spin-off series that is just about Persephone, Maura and Calla. Hey Maggie, can you make that happen?
- Adam learned a very important lesson. That it is okay to ask for help and even if you don’t ask, if a friend offers it’s not out of pity but out friendship.
- Piper Greenmantle is not someone I would want to meet in a dark alley. That woman is truly scary.
- What is Gansey doing in the faculty lounge? Does he already know he’s going to die and this is him making plans?
- Why haven’t any written the Murder Squash song?
- I love how all-in Ronan is to being Supernatural. He’s owning is Greywareness!
- Also how touching was his revelation about Matthew? How he’s working on saving him. With what happened in the cave, do you think he’s figured it out.
- I like Blue and Ronan’s relationship. For all his guff, Ronan can’t help but care. He saved her from falling twice, once in the beginning of the book and in the end and then stayed behind in the dark to make sure she got to the other side. He’s a class act when he wants to be.
- What kind of man buries their daughter, face down in a grave for robbers to find? Maybe Glendower isn’t worth it after all.
- Jesse Dittley wasn’t kidding when he said his cave was cursed. May he Rest In Peace
- Never Scrying by yourself kids.
So, we are now two weeks away from the release of The Raven King and the anticipation is just killing me. Will they find Glendower? Will Blue and Gansey finally kiss and will it kill him? Will Ronan and Adam kiss? Who is the third sleeper? Is it a huge spider because I am not okay with that! What has Neeve been doing all this time? I have so many questions that I hope to get answered soon. Dear readers, what are your questions for The Raven King?
Pingback: Happy One Year Anniversary to The Raven King and Maggie Stiefvater! | 2 Women, So Many Books