Since I have already done a review of this book, I’ll just give a few observations.
- You should never join a revolution when you are still in morning for dead brother. You really shouldn’t make any life altering decisions really. Mare is so blinded by her own rage and pain that she doesn’t see what is going.
- Which she would have if she had her wits about her. She may not be book smart but she’s definitely street smart. Her emotions got in the way and despite multiple people telling her not to trust the guy, including the guy she does anyway.
- I’m glad that I read Cruel Crown because I totally forgot about that one character dies and I glad we got a little bit more backstory on him, even if it was just a little bit.
- GIRL CAL IS IN LOVE WITH YOU THE WHOLE TIME! HOW COULD YOU HAVE MISSED IT!!!
- I really dislike Elara and I hope she has a very painful death.
- Poor Lucas
- It should be an interesting dynamic between Cal and Kilorn.
Bring on Glass Sword.