Our "to read" stacks way exceed our life expectancy
- I like this one better than the first one.
- Matthew is still a little too bit possessive for my liking but Diana has also starting to come into her own and is better at standing up for herself.
- Of course, Matthew would be a friends and collegues of some of the most important people of the time and of course he would be one of Queen Elizabeth’s favorites.
- Gallowglass is a delight and happy that he is still around for the next book.
- I loved the little family that they made with Jack and Annie.
- Who would I want to meet if I could go back in time?
- Diana meeting her dad as an adult was really touching.
- The Book of Life is gross. Who would want to make a book like that?
- Matthew’s son is going to be an issue.